Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More about me and things that I love

A little more about me:
I realized that I haven't posted much about me.. Who's this chick who maybe wants to run a marathon?

I'm 30...something. I'm married to a guy named Bill. He's a special ed teacher. We've been married for 10 years. I have a daughter, Kalynn, 9, and twin boys Ronin and Ryker, 5. I'm a stay at home mom for right now (looking for a job). Left handed. Enjoy cake decorating. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Love being a mother runner.

Things that I love
I've been running for a few years. But, I've just recently found items that I really love.

-Running skorts! I have discovered running skorts and I ADORE them. I feel really feminine but at the same time, ready to kick some ass. I have a couple but my favorite is from Target. Cute and affordable. Only thing I don't like about it is that the shorts underneath are too short. I have to either wear capris or I wear another pair of longer bike shorts, yay thunder thighs.
Check out Skirt Sports for some really cute skorts.

-Favorite book about running My favorite book is Run Like a Mother by Dimity McDowell and Sarah Bowen Shea. Written by moms who run (one of the moms is a mom of twins herself). They also have a podcast and a blog Another Mother Runner. Highly recommend this book if you want to run or already a runner. They've got some great tips and words of wisdom.

Well, I guess that's all folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment